Enhanced Language Skin Object for DNN (DotNetNuke)
Functionalities for DNN websites with Content Localization
- Don't direct users to pages with no rights to view it (to avoid a page with a login prompt).
- Only generate urls that correspond to a real url to avoid errors and duplicate content on search engines.
- If the user don't have the rights to view a page in a other language, redirect the user to the home page in the other language.
- If the page in a other language is deleted, redirect the user to the home page in the other lannguage.
- If the page in the other language is a redirect, generate the url according the the page settings.
- Don't direct users to pages in other language with module parameters witch don't corresponding to a
module item on that other language page. This is for websites with content localization enabled.
Open Language SkinOject documentation
- Correct bug when "Use Friendly Urls" is unchecked in host setting, that generate duplicate tabid and language parameters in the url.